Title Insurance Guidelines
Preparation for the Pennsylvania Title Agent Licensing Test
A self-guided course of study
Are you taking that next, big step in your career in title insurance – taking the Title Agent licensing exam?
PLTI offers the only comprehensive study guide for this test. Built upon the topics contained in the test, as published in the state’s Licensing Bulletin, Guidelines is your indispensible tool for successfully passing the test.
- Insurance regulation in Pennsylvania
- General insurance concepts
- Real property principles
- Title insurance principles
- Title exceptions and procedures for clearing title
- Real estate transactions
- CD-Rom with an interactive practice test to gauge your comprehension
- Examination procedure checklist
- Pennsylvania Title Insurance Code
- ALTA® Owner’s and Loan Policies
Upon passing the Title Agent licensing test you may apply to PLTI to obtain 9 continuing education (CE) credits toward the 24 credits that you will need to maintain your license over the next 24 months.